Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PINOY PARKINSON'S DISEASE THRU GOD'S LOVE

Join me in this journey as we start the nine week countdown towards healing of Parkinson's disease. For the next nine weeks, I will present the fruits and the gifts of the Holy Spirit by quoting verses from the greatest book ever written, which is the Holy Bible.

 LOVE is the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. Loving God and allowing Him to fill up your love tank is the first step to obtain healing.

 Mark 12:30-31
 THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT.
 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these. "

 Romans 13:8-10
 LOVE FULFILLS THE LAW
 Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. The commnadments, "You shall not commit adultery; you shall not kill; you shall not steal; you shall not covet," and whatever other commandments there may be, are summed up in this saying, [namely]" You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence love is the fulfillment of the law."   


 Romans 12:9-12
 MUTUAL LOVE
 "Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good.; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer."

 Thus, we begin the series of Pinoy PD thru G-MEN with a prayer...


PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II

When my legs are frozen in place,
 May God the Father push me and remind me
 To lift my toes up and swing my arms
 That I may walk again and not be afraid.

When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,
 May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall
 And catch me as I move forward
 With my legs braced and feet wide apart.

When my movement is slow and I hesitate,
 May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,
 Broaden my horizon and show me the way
 That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.

 When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,
 And my voice weakens as I speak,
 May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me
 That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait
 Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace
 As my voice grows strong and clear.

 Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins
 Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease
 Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge
 Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.
 We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.
 Amen.
 Our Father…
 Hail Mary…
 Glory Be…

 Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.
 St. Joseph, Pray for us.

Let me be like a child as I surrender
 and trust in the Lord and pray to my guardian angel…

 “Angel of God, my guardian dear,
 To whom God’s love commits me here.
 Ever this day be at my side
 To light and guard to rule and guide. Amen.”


2 comments:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete