Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HEALING OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE THRU JOY

Photobucket Image Hosting

The start of the ---ber months herald the unofficial advent of the Christmas season in the Philippines, ours being the longest in the world. We smile when we hear Christmas songs being played in the radio or even in some department stores and shopping malls. Some even go as far us displaying Christmas decors. Christmas brings with it joy for it signifies the birthday of the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. It will bring forth happiness, more so if it would provide healing of the soul and one's ailment like Parkinson's disease. That will be a great early Christmas present.

SCRIPTURES:

 "... there shall always be rejoicing and happiness in what I create; For I create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight; I will rejoice in Jerusalem and exult in my people. No longer shall the  sound of weeping be heard there, or the sound of crying; No longer shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not round out his full lifetime..."

                                                                         ISAIAH 65:18-20


 "As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you; in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort. When you see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bodies flourish like the grass;  The Lord's power shall be known to his servants, but to his enemies, his wrath."
  
                                                                         ISAIAH 66:13-14


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I shall say it again: rejoice! Your kindness should be known to all. The Lord is near. Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
   
                                                                        PHILIPPIANS 4:4-7


 "Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus."
                                                                      1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18


PRAYER:

 PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE
THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II

When my legs are frozen in place,
May God the Father push me and remind me
To lift my toes up so that I may walk again
And not be afraid.

When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,
May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall
And catch me as I move forward
With my legs braced and feet wide apart.

When my movement is slow and I hesitate,
May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,
Broaden my horizon and show me the way
That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.

When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,
And my voice weakens as I speak,
May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me
That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait
Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace
As my voice grows strong and clear.

Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins
Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease
Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge
Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.

We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.
Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.


ACTION: Today, I will be a blessing to someone by spreading joy through a sincere smile and greeting!

1 comment:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete