Thursday, September 29, 2011

HEALING OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE THRU MIRACLES AND MIGHTY DEEDS

 A diagnosis of Parkinson's disease is based on medical history and a thorough neurological examination. Sometimes a doctor may check your sense of smell. Sometimes, your doctor will have you try a medicine for Parkinson's disease. If that medicine helps your symptoms, it may help the doctor find out if you have Parkinson's disease.There are no lab tests that can diagnose Parkinson's disease and there is no known cure. But Parkinson's disease can affect many aspects of a person's daily life and give him so much reason to despair and give up. However, with careful planning and activity moderation, the effects of Parkinson's can become much less stressful and intrusive. It also entails praying for healing through miracles and mighty deeds.


                                          The miracle of John Paul II: Marie Simon- Pierre


SCRIPTURES:

" When it was evening, they brought him many who were possessed by demons, and he drove out the spirits by a word and cured all the sick to fulfill what had been said by Isaiah the prophet: "He took away our infirmities and bore our diseases."...
                                
..." A woman suffering hemorrhages for twelve years came up behind him and touched the tassel on his cloak. She said to herself, ' If only I can touch his cloak, I shall be cured.' Jesus turned around and saw he, and said, 'Courage, daughter! Your faith has saved you,' And from that hour the woman was cured."...
    
..." And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed [him], crying out, 'Son of David, have pity on us!' When he entered the house, the blind men approached him and Jesus said to them, 'Do you beleive that I can do this?' 'Yes, Lord,' they said to him. Then he touched their eyes and said,'Let it be done for you according to your faith.' And their eyes were opened."...
  
..."Jesus went around to all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and curing every disease and illness. At the sight of the crowds, his heart was moved with pity for them because they were troubled and abandoned, like sheep without a shepherd."...

..." Jesus sent out these twelve after instructing them thus, ' Do not go into pagan territory or enter a Smaaritan town. Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. As you go, make this proclamation: 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, drive out demons.'"

                                        Matthew 8:16-17; 9:20-22, 27-30,35-36; 10:5-8

PRAYER:

PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE
 THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II

When my legs are frozen in place,
May God the Father push me and remind me
To lift my toes up so that I may walk again
And not be afraid.

When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,
May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall
And catch me as I move forward
With my legs braced and feet wide apart.

When my movement is slow and I hesitate,
May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,
Broaden my horizon and show me the way
That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.

When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,
And my voice weakens as I speak,
May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me
That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait
Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace
As my voice grows strong and clear.

Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins
Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease
Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge
Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.
We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.
Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.

ACTION:


Today I will take that extra step and not be afraid. I will recite the prayer for healing of parkinson's disease 3x a day,i.e., when I wake up in the morning, after my midday meal and before retiring at night. I will register and attend the first convention on Pinoy PD and socialize with other Pinoy PD's so we can share each others joys and sorrows.


P.S. FREE REGISTRATION EXTENDED! Register for FREE on or before October 7, 2011.


P.P.S. Register for a GUARANTEED SEAT and SLOT in the workshop to a LIMITED NUMBER of participants on or before October 7, 2011.


P.P.P.S. Submit REGISTRATION DETAILS (Name, Age, Contact number and E-mail address) on or before October 7, 2011 to avail of FREE REGISTRATION and send via email to drajoy31@yahoo.com / drajoy31@gmail.com


2 comments:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete