Friday, October 14, 2011

NOVENA PRAYER FOR THE HEALING OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE (DAY 1)

Today, October 14, 2011, we are starting a 9-day Novena for the Healing of Parkinson's disease. Let us give praise and thanks to the Lord, who has given us a fruitful life on earth. Despite all the trials that we face each day, He has provided us the means to overcome them as long as we put our trust in Him and believe with all our hearts that what we ask for and what we seek, He will answer in His own time.



Day 1 (October 14, Friday) LOVE


Dear Lord, You are the greatest Healer. You have sent us Blessed John Paul II to show us how much you love us. With Your mighty power and through his intercession, we seek healing not just of our physical body but our emotional, mental, social and spiritual health as well. In keeping with your greatest commandment, we will love You with all our heart, with all our mind, with all our soul and with all our strength. We will also love our neighbors as we love ourselves.



PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE
 THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II

When my legs are frozen in place,
May God the Father push me and remind me
To lift my toes up and swing my arms
That I may walk again and not be afraid.

When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,
May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall
And catch me as I move forward
With my legs braced and feet wide apart.

When my movement is slow and I hesitate,
May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,
Broaden my horizon and show me the way
That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.

When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,
And my voice weakens as I speak,
May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me
That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait
Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace
As my voice grows strong and clear.


Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins
Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease
Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge
Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.

We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.
Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.

6 comments:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After was running around from doctor to doctor before we finally get rid of her PD ,at age 74 my mother noticed that her handwriting was getting smaller and I was writing faster as well. She also noticed a small tremor in her left hand. The doctor went over her different symptoms and he suspected she either had a small stroke or the beginnings of Parkinson 's disease. After finding a neurologist and some testing she was diagnosed with the beginning stages of Parkinson’s disease. That was 3 years ago. She take Sinimet four times a day to control the symptoms, which include falling, imbalance, gait problems, swallowing difficulties, and slurring of speech,This year, our family doctor started her on multivitamincare. org PD Herbal mixture, 15 weeks into treatment she improved dramatically. At the end of the full treatment course, the disease is totally under control. No case of dementia, hallucination, weakness, muscle pain or tremors.






























































    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad was also diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people around the world do not believe there is a cure for Parkinson's disease talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's, all modes of medication including Amantadine, levodopa, and dopamine agonists couldn't help treat him until I came across an article online about Dr. Lorenzo and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Parkinson's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using his herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just after 3 weeks, and what amazed me the most was that after 4 months of using these herbal medicines my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not, I have seen it all there is an herbal cure for Parkinson's disease that is more potent than any western medication or treatment. If you have a loved one suffering from Parkinson's disease, I advise you to opt for herbal cure by contacting Dr. Lorenzo via email: dr.lorenzoballi@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. I have pass the information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  6. God will continue to bless you Dr. Christ more abundantly for the good work you are doing in people's lives, By curing them from different types of diseases . I will keep testifying about your good work. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease 2021 and my doctor told me that there's no cure. I did not believe him and I keep my faith up hoping that one day I will be cured from this horrible disease. Early 2022 my daughter saw a post on the Parkinson's Blog forum about a herbal doctor called Dr. CHRIST on how he cures people from diseases with his herbs and I quickly contacted Dr. Christ in his email and WhatsApp number he provided and explained my problem to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me , Truly he prepared the cure medicine and sent it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it . After two weeks of taking Dr . Christ herbal medication, I went to my doctor for a checkup and my results showed negative and my doctor told me that there's no trace of Parkinson's in my body and the disease completely gone from my body, Everybody at the clinic rejoice with me and they all ask for Dr. Christ contact information, l also shared it with them . Truly Parkinson's disease has a cure. Contact Dr Christ via email address drchristnicolas@gmail.com .... Or WhatsApp number +393510275722 . He can also help you for all kinds of disease diagnosis treatment.

    ReplyDelete