Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NOVENA PRAYER FOR THE HEALING OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE (DAY 6)


"Love your families. Teach them the dignity of life; teach them the ways of harmony and peace; teach them the value of faith and prayer and goodness!... Help transform the world around you by giving the best of yourselves in the service of others and your country."


                                                                                           Pope John Paul II,
                                                                                           Homily, Amman Stadium
                                                                                           Jordan, March 21, 2000


As we prepare ourselves to receive God's goodness and mercy, let us sing praise to Him for He alone is the source of all goodness. God is Good , all the time! All the time, God is Good!









Day 6 (October 19, Wednesday) GOODNESS


Dear Lord, throughout my lifetime, I have been taught to be good and be a blessing to others. To be good is not just to follow the rules, but more so to follow You and obey your commandments. May I bring harmony and peace and spread Your good news to my family, my friends, my community and my country. Blessed John Paull II has made Your goodness known throughout the world by welcoming  and embracing everyone who wants to know You, regardless of age, sex or creed. Through Your goodness and mercy, we will receive the healing that we seek through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.







PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE

 THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II



When my legs are frozen in place,

May God the Father push me and remind me

To lift my toes up and swing my arms

That I may walk again and not be afraid.



When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,

May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall

And catch me as I move forward

With my legs braced and feet wide apart.



When my movement is slow and I hesitate,

May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,

Broaden my horizon and show me the way

That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.



When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,

And my voice weakens as I speak,

May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me

That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait

Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace

As my voice grows strong and clear.





Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins

Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease

Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge

Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.



We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.

Amen.



Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Glory Be…



Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. Good-day viewers that is reading this article, i want to share to the world how this great man save me from HERPES VIRUS 1/2 3years back i was battling with this terrible and disastrous disease which was so detesting,well on my aid of looking for solution all my effort conceived nothing, I was devastated but one day out of great enthusiasm i saw this intrigue testimonies about Dr Wole Ayomba so afterwards i contacted Dr Wole Ayomba on his emails: (greatcureman@gmail com) I explained myself to him and i obeyed all his instruction without protesting any further he assured me that all will be fine and that was it,i was totally cure when i used the herbal medicine that was sent to me,Thank so much sir Dr Wole Ayomba for your help, Dr Wole Ayomba also cures several diseases such as CANCERS, LOW SPERM COUNT, DIABETES, HIV AIDS, HEPATITIS B & C And many more, incase you are going through this same infection yours can also be cured.reach his mobile or  whatsapp on +2348152855846
    E-mail    greatcureman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad was also diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete