Saturday, October 22, 2011

NOVENA PRAYER FOR THE HEALING OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE (DAY 8)

Day 8 (October 21, Friday) HUMILITY

" Pride and the power of sin have made it difficult for many people to speak their 'mother tongue'. In order to sing God's praoses aw must re-learn the language of humility and trust, the language of moral integrity and of sincere commitment to all that us truly good in the sight of the Lord."
                                                   Pope John Paull II
                                                   Evening Prayer at St. Louis Cathedral, St. Louis, USA
                                                   January 27, 1999



I bow before You, Lord. In all humility, I offer my life to you through this song of praise and worship:






Lord, Jesus Christ, give me a humble heart so that I can respond to Your call to be Your disciple. I will strive to preserve the unity in my household through peace and understanding. Through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II, may You grant me the gift of healing that I implore.





PRAYER FOR HEALING OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE
 THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BLESSED JOHN PAUL II

When my legs are frozen in place,
May God the Father push me and remind me
To lift my toes up and swing my arms
That I may walk again and not be afraid.

When I feel like falling or as my posture stoops,
May Jesus Christ, God the Son, break my fall
And catch me as I move forward
With my legs braced and feet wide apart.

When my movement is slow and I hesitate,
May God the Holy Spirit enlighten my path,
Broaden my horizon and show me the way
That I will be more agile and sure in my steps and bearing.

When my hands and feet are shaking, or my chin trembles,
And my voice weakens as I speak,
May Mother Mary embrace me to calm me and assure me
That everything will be okay and I can rest in her arms and wait
Until everything is still and steady and I am in peace
As my voice grows strong and clear.


Forgive me, God the Father, for all my sins
Heal me, God the Son, from my Parkinson’s disease
Bless me, God the Holy Spirit, with wisdom and knowledge
Love me, Mother Mary, so that I can love and serve others despite my PD.

We ask all these, through the intercession of Blessed John Paul II.
Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Blessed John Paul II, Pray for us.

4 comments:



  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was also diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech,degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 46 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he was having trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who also needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people around the world do not believe there is a cure for Parkinson's disease and talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's, all modes of medication including Amantadine, levodopa, and dopamine agonists couldn't help treat him until I came across an article online about Dr. Lorenzo and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Parkinson's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using his herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just after 3 weeks, and what amazed me the most was that after 4 months of using these herbal medicines my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not, I have seen it all there is an herbal cure for Parkinson's disease that is more potent than any western medication or treatment. If you have a loved one suffering from Parkinson's disease, I advise you to opt for herbal cure by contacting Dr. Lorenzo via email: dr.lorenzoballi@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. I have passed the information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people around the world do not believe there is a cure for Parkinson's disease and talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed with Parkinson's, all modes of medication including Amantadine, levodopa, and dopamine agonists couldn't help treat him until I came an article online about Dr. Lorenzo and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Parkinson's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using his herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just after 3 weeks, and what amazed me the most was that after 4 months of using these herbal medicines my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not, I have seen it all there is an herbal cure for Parkinson's disease that is more potent than any western medication or treatment. If you have a loved one suffering from Parkinson's disease, I advise you to option for herbal cure by contacting Dr. Lorenzo via email: dr.lorenzoballi@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. I have passed the information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete